Sunday, January 27, 2013

2012

Okay, it actually took me ages to finally sit through the whole movie. I had many opportunities to catch it but just to stubborn to sit through. I ended watching the televised 2012 since I had nothing better to do.

Initially I wanted to watch this with my kids (once I have them) and influenced them that I survived this, making look like a documentary but the the way of the show is too fictional. A documentary like would be better to lie to them in the future.

It's actually scary if the world end in such a way. Thank god I didn't catch it and anticipating the day that the world supposedly ends. That would be one freaky event with the earths splitting and high tsunami higher than the Alps. Surviving the end of the show is too far-fetched with the Ark. Do they really have such things in-build this very moment. What would be cooler is when the ark transformed ala Omega Supreme.

Ratings:

No comments:

Post a Comment