Sunday, January 27, 2013

Premium Rush

I've been wanting to catch this for the longest time because 2 of my friends were gawking over it, one for cycling and the other for the streets of New York. I just want to know what they're actually gawking about.

Once I started watching, I was drawn to both of them the cycling and the streets. I do wish to go New York before any commitments. Yeah, I'm selfish that way. Anyways, Premium Rush is a great adrenaline flick based on the bike courier service in New York. It is a dangerous profession with occasional doutch lurking around the streets.

The streets of New York truly captivates me and the bikes are just so-so. What I enjoy most is the navigation and the precognition to counter the road junction. It's like Matrix on 2 wheel which they had actually.

Joseph Gordon-Hewitt is growing into a big star ever since Batman, Inception and so forth. I do have to salute him in taking such road and he does grow into me as a hero being born. Too bad I didn't catch much of him as Cobra Commander in G.I. Joe.

Great sequences of cycling around New York. Okay, mainly New York.

Ratings:

No comments:

Post a Comment